Year of establishment: 1979
- She has worked on UGC Minor Research Project is “Bio-ethology of HIV positive patients in Mumbai” from 2014-16.
- Presented a paper in 10th Annual International conference on Statistics: Teaching Theory & Applications, \in June 2016, Athens,Greece.
- Research paper is published in ATINER’s conference paper series titled “A Bio-Statistical study for exploring the predictors of survival in HIV positive patients after initiation of ART” in Athens, Greece.
- Associated with Department of Preventive & Social medicine,K.E.M. Hospital , Parel, Mumbai for HIV project.
- She has published a paper in “International Journal of Innovative Research and Advance Studies” (IJIRAS) titled “Statistical Analysis of Behavioral Deviations and Responses of HIV Infected Patients To Their Life Events”
- She has submitted her Thesis on “Bio- ethology of HIV patients in Mumbai- A Bio-statistical Approach” for Doctoral Degree to University of Mumbai in 2018
- Ph.D. Degree is conferred by University of Mumbai on 26th November,2019
- Appointed as a member of syllabus committee to prepare T.Y. B.Sc. syllabus, Statistics by the Board of Studies, Mumbai University.
- She was a resource person for the Workshop on Syllabus framing for preparing the new T.Y.B.Sc. Syllabus on 2nd August 2018.
- Invited as a Guest speaker to conduct a session on “ Introduction to R-software: Basics of Data Analysis”by National college, Bandra,Mumbai.
- Invited as a chairperson for the “Harish Chandra Math Fest 2017” organized by Guru Nanak Khalsa college, Mumbai.
- She was invited as a Judge for the ‘Data Analysis and PPT Presentation’ organized by the Department of Mathematics and Statistics of Dnyanasadhana College, Thane.
- She has guided a Research Project Titled ‘A Statistical Analysis of Impact of Fast Food Habits on Self Esteem:-A case study of students studying at degree level, at UG level at the Selection Round of 14th Inter-Collegiate Avishkar Research Convention 2019.
- She has guided for two Research Projects Titled ‘STUDY OF SMALL VENDORS ON MUMBAI RAILWAY STATIONS WITH REFERENCE TO HUNGER AND SAFETY’ and ‘PANDEMIC BRUNT TO THE FEMALE DOMESTIC WORKERS IN MUMBAI SUBURB REGION’, at UG level at the Selection Round of 15th Inter-Collegiate Avishkar Research Convention 2020-21.
- S.D. Bilgi continues to work as the chairperson for T.Y.B.Sc. Statistics (Theory) Examination for University of Mumbai.
- Appointed as a member of syllabus committee to prepare T.Y. B.Sc syllabus, Statistics by the Board of Studies, Mumbai University.
1. Dr. Avinash Jagtap : Optimization of Decision Trees Using Data-Driven Decision Rules.
2. Dr. Jaya Limbore : Investigating Statistical Properties of Sample Maximum For Estimating Population Maximum.
3. Dr. Neeta Dhane : A Critical Comparison Between Traditional And Data-Driven Predictive Statistical Models.
He was invited as a resource person,
1. At Special Winter School on ‘Use of ICT in Teaching, Learning and Research’ organized by UGC – Human Resource Development Centre, SPPU and T.C. College Baramati, 12th& 13th Sept. 2017.
2. Statistical Methods for PG students on 22nd Sept 2017 at AbasahebGarware College, Pune.
Appointed as a,
1. Selected as Board of Studies Member in Mathematics and Statistics at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
2. Appointed as SLM Writer at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
2. Prof. P. P. Patil has also cleared PET exam and RAC interview for Amravati university.
3. Prof. P. P. Patil has been registered for Ph. D on 17th January 2020 under the guide Dr. H. S. Lunge, Topic “SEM and Factor analysis” at Amravati University.
4. Prof. P. P. Patil has written chapter8: Correlation, Regression and Curve Fitting in the book “Analyzing and Visualizing Data using free open-source software-Python programming with case studies”.
S. M. Patil
Head, Associate Prof. , (37yrs)
M.Sc., M.Phil., D.M.S., D.C.S.T. D.O.R.M.
Multivariate distribution theory
C. R. Sovani
Associate Prof. (38yrs)
M.Sc. ,M.Phil A.I.A.(London)
Dr. M. S. Paranjape
M.Sc., M.Phil, Ph.D.
Dr. S.R. Patgaonkar
Head, Assistant Prof. (30yrs)
M.Sc., Ph.D., D.C.S.T.
Associate Prof. (33yrs)
M.Sc., M. Phil.
Probability theory, Estimation
Dr. R.G. Gurao
Associate Professor (28 Yrs)
Ranked Set Sampling, Quantitative Techniques
Prof. M.N. Ambavane
Software and Applications
Prof. P. P. Patil